Patients have the legal right to expect good, competent care from medical professionals. When a doctor or to her provider fails to follow the appropriate standard of care and that failure causes someone to be injured, he or she can make a claim of medical negligence.
At DeLuca & Weizenbaum, our experienced team of Rhode Island medical malpractice lawyers helps the victims of negligent doctors and hospitals pursue the compensation they deserve. If you have experienced any of the following medical injuries, don't hesitate to contact us today.
- Birth injuries: If your child has developed cerebral palsy, Erb's palsy or any other condition due to injuries suffered during childbirth, he or she may deserve compensation.
- Misdiagnosis: We represent clients who have been seriously injured due to misdiagnosis of heart attacks, strokes, cancers, spine injuries, infections and other illnesses.
- Cancer errors: If your cancer has metastasized or otherwise worsened due to a delayed diagnosis or other medical error, you should contact an attorney right away.
- Hospital errors: We assist clients who have been injured due to medication errors, anesthesia errors, infections, surgical errors and other hospital negligence.
- Primary care physician malpractice: Primary care doctors are often the first line of defense against serious medical conditions. We hold doctors accountable for their errors.
- Walk-in clinic malpractice: Walk-in clinics in our region are plagued by understaffing and unqualified personnel. If you've been injured at a clinic, we can help.
- Pediatric malpractice: If your child has been injured due to the negligence of a pediatrician, we may be able to help you get compensation.
- OB-GYN malpractice: We represent women who have experienced birth injuries, cancer misdiagnosis and other injuries caused by negligent obstetrician-gynecologists.
- Cardiology malpractice: If you've suffered a heart attack because your cardiologist did not manage your heart condition properly, you may have a malpractice claim.
- Eye surgery malpractice: Laser eye surgery and other eye procedures are extremely sensitive. We represent patients who have been injured during eye surgery.
- Nursing home negligence: Nursing homes house some of the most vulnerable members of our society. We pursue compensation for victims of abuse and neglect.
Contact A Providence Medical Negligence Lawyer
Medical malpractice cases are complicated and require sophisticated medical and legal knowledge. Our attorneys and nurses have the skills and experience to successfully pursue your claim. Contact us at our offices in Providence to schedule a free consultation.