Massachusetts Medical Misdiagnosis Attorneys
Seeking Compensation for Delays in Treatment
When you go to a doctor with specific symptoms or just for a basic checkup, you expect that doctor to make a reasonable effort to correctly diagnose any potentially dangerous diseases or conditions you may have. When they fail to do so, they can cause serious harm.
At DeLuca & Weizenbaum, our experienced Massachusetts medical misdiagnosis lawyers pursue malpractice claims on behalf of clients in Attleboro, Fall River and other communities from New Bedford to Boston. To schedule a free consultation, contact us today.
Did Your Doctor Take the Time to Make an Accurate Diagnosis?
Radiologists and other doctors are responsible for following professional practices when diagnosing patients who have symptoms or risk factors for particular diseases. Our firm pursues malpractice claims for delayed diagnosis of illnesses like the following:
- Cancer: When a patient is not treated for cancer due to misdiagnosis, it can get worse and spread throughout the body, significantly harming the patient's chances of recovery.
- Heart attacks: Emergency room personnel and other doctors can be held accountable for failing to recognize the signs and symptoms that someone is suffering a heart attack.
- Strokes: The symptoms of stroke have been widely publicized to both physicians and lay people. A failure to recognize these symptoms may amount to medical malpractice.
- Spine injuries: A back injury that goes undiagnosed could result in serious damage to the spinal cord, which could in turn cause the patient to suffer full or partial paralysis.
- Infections: When doctors fail to diagnose patients who have become infected, infections can spread, causing serious damage and potentially even death.
If you've been harmed or have lost a loved one due to a Massachusetts medical provider's failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis of an illness, don't hesitate to contact us at our offices in Providence. You will not pay any fees unless our attorneys help you win your compensation.