Massachusetts Hospital Error Attorney
Representing Injured Patients and Their Families
While hospitals are places of healing, they are also places where patients are exposed to many risks. A failure by hospital administrators, doctors and staff to adequately anticipate and control for those risks can cause serious injuries and even fatalities.
At DeLuca & Weizenbaum, our experienced Massachusetts hospital error lawyers pursue malpractice claims on behalf of patients and families in Fall River, Taunton and other communities from New Bedford to Boston. To schedule a free consultation, contact us today.
Pursuing Claims for All Types of Hospital Negligence
Our firm helps clients pursue compensation for medical malpractice committed by hospitals, their employees, and doctors who never should have been accredited to practice. The following are some of the major types of hospital errors in Massachusetts:
- Emergency room errors: Emergency room physicians and staff can be held accountable for not following professional standards for diagnosis and treatment.
- Surgical errors: When surgeons, nurses and other staff do not follow the correct procedures, patients can suffer serious injuries with long-term consequences.
- Medication errors: Hospital staff must be careful to make sure their patients are getting the correct doses of the correct medications in order to avoid causing major harm.
- Anesthesia errors: Whenever a patient is put under anesthesia, his or her vital signs need to be carefully monitored, and any problems must be addressed immediately.
- Infections: If hospitals and their staff do not follow strict procedures, patients can end up exposed to serious infections before, during and after medical treatment.
Were You Injured at a Charitable Hospital?
Massachusetts has adopted strict limits on malpractice and injury claims against nonprofit, religious and charitable hospitals. If you have been injured at one of these hospitals, it is important to contact an attorney who is prepared to evaluate other options for your claim.
We will examine all aspects of your case to identify any specific medical providers who may be liable for the harm done to you. Don't hesitate to contact us at our offices in Providence to discuss your options. You will not pay us any fees unless we help you win your case.