Massachusetts Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Pursuing Fair Compensation for Patients and Families
In our society, we have a right to expect that doctors, hospitals and other health care providers will provide sufficient care and attention to avoid injuring or harming their patients. When they do not do so, it may be possible to hold them liable for medical malpractice.
At the law firm of DeLuca & Weizenbaum, our experienced Massachusetts medical malpractice lawyers pursue claims on behalf of patients and families in Taunton, Attleboro and other communities from New Bedford to Boston. To schedule a free consultation, contact us today.
Overcoming Barriers to Medical Malpractice Claims
In Massachusetts, doctors and insurance companies have gotten a number of laws passed to limit medical malpractice claims. We are experienced at working within this system to pursue fair compensation for our clients. The following are some of our major areas of practice:
- Birth injuries: We represent children who have developed cerebral palsy, Erb's palsy and other medical conditions as a result of injuries suffered during delivery.
- Misdiagnosis: If your condition has gotten worse due to a doctor's misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis of an illness, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Cancer errors: We represent cancer patients and their families in malpractice claims involving failure to diagnose and other cancer-related medical errors.
- Hospital errors: We pursue malpractice suits to hold both for-profit and nonprofit hospitals in Massachusetts responsible for medical negligence.
- Emergency room errors: If emergency room staff do not follow strict standards of care and attention, their patients can end up with serious injuries and illnesses.
Our attorneys and nurses work with credible expert professionals to document evidence in support of our clients' cases so that we can present that evidence to the tribunals that must approve all medical malpractice claims in Massachusetts.
If you believe that you have been injured or otherwise harmed due to the negligence of a medical provider, don't hesitate to contact us at our offices in Providence to discuss your case. You will not pay any fees unless we help you recover money damages.