Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorney
Boston Injury Lawyer
Serious injuries can permanently change your life. They can affect your ability to work in your chosen profession, leave you with major medical expenses, and impact your quality of life. If someone else is responsible for your injuries, you may be entitled to fair compensation.
At the law firm of DeLuca & Weizenbaum, our experienced Massachusetts personal injury lawyers represent clients in Attleboro, Fall River and other communities from New Bedford to Boston. To schedule a free consultation with a dedicated trial attorney, contact us today.
Pursuing All Types of Personal Injury and Malpractice Claims
The lawyers at our firm have a strong track record of helping clients in Massachusetts recover compensation for serious injuries, in part because we have the experience and preparation to take cases to trial when necessary. The following are some of our major areas of practice:
- Medical malpractice: We are experienced at helping clients recover fair compensation within the unique limitations that Massachusetts places on medical malpractice claims.
- Construction site accidents: If you have been injured on a construction site, you may have a personal injury claim in addition to any workers' comp benefits you may receive.
- Auto accidents: If you've suffered a serious injury in a car or truck accident in Massachusetts, we have the experience to take your case to trial if necessary.
- Product liability: Our attorneys are experienced at pursuing personal injury claims against the manufacturers, distributors and retailers of dangerous and defective products.
- Premises liability: If you've been injured in a slip and fall accident or other incident caused by the negligence of a property owner, you may be entitled to compensation.
If you've been seriously injured or lost a loved one due to someone else's negligence, don't hesitate to contact us at our offices in Providence. We will not charge you any legal fees unless we help you obtain compensation for your injuries.