Hospitals are places where people go to be healed, not to be harmed. But when hospitals are not careful about their supervision of employees, accreditation of doctors, and general policies and procedures, they can end up putting their patients at serious risk of injury.
At the law firm of DeLuca & Weizenbaum, in Providence, Rhode Island, our experienced attorneys help patients and their families pursue medical malpractice claims against hospitals. To schedule a free consultation with a dedicated trial lawyer, call us today at 401-354-7233.
Putting Experience And Preparation Behind Your Claim
Our team of seasoned trial lawyers and qualified nurses represents clients who have been injured due to errors that can be attributed to the negligence of hospital employees and administrators. The following are some of the most common types of hospital malpractice:
- Patients who are given the wrong medication or too much medication by medical personnel can suffer serious complications.
- Anesthesiologists and other doctors have a responsibility to carefully monitor their patients' conditions while they are under anesthesia.
- Doctors, nurses and hospitals must all follow careful procedures in order to avoid committing malpractice against emergency room patients.
- The risk of infection in hospitals is extremely high if the proper procedures are not followed by all physicians and hospital staff.
- While there is always a risk of injury during surgery, there are things surgeons and other medical professionals are expected to do to reduce that risk.
- Minimally invasive surgery has many advantages, but surgeons must follow careful procedures to avoid causing injury.
Our attorneys use cutting-edge technology and the opinions of qualified experts to document the harm our clients have suffered due to medical malpractice at hospitals. We regularly take cases to court when necessary to pursue the results our clients deserve.
Contact Us To Hold Negligent Facilities Accountable For Malpractice
If you've been harmed or lost a loved one due to a hospital error, don't hesitate to contact us to discuss whether you have a medical malpractice claim. We will not charge you any fees unless we help you recover compensation.