Rhode Island Hospital Error Lawyers
Holding Negligent Facilities Accountable for Malpractice
Hospitals are places where people go to be healed, not to be harmed. But when hospitals are not careful about their supervision of employees, accreditation of doctors, and general policies and procedures, they can end up putting their patients at serious risk of injury.
At the Providence law firm of DeLuca & Weizenbaum, our experienced Rhode Island hospital error attorneys help patients and their families pursue medical malpractice claims against hospitals. To schedule a free consultation with a dedicated trial lawyer, contact us today.
Putting Experience and Preparation Behind Your Claim
Our team of seasoned trial lawyers and qualified nurses represents clients who have been injured due to errors that can be attributed to the negligence of hospital employees and administrators. The following are some of the most common types of hospital malpractice:
- Medication errors: Patients who are given the wrong medication or too much medication by medical personnel can suffer serious complications.
- Anesthesia errors: Anesthesiologists and other doctors have a responsibility to carefully monitor their patients' conditions while they are under anesthesia.
- Emergency room errors: Doctors, nurses and hospitals must all follow careful procedures in order to avoid committing malpractice against emergency room patients.
- Infection in hospitals: The risk of infection in hospitals is extremely high if the proper procedures are not followed by all physicians and hospital staff.
- Surgical errors: While there is always a risk of injury during surgery, there are things surgeons and other medical professionals are expected to do to reduce that risk.
- Laparoscopic surgical errors: Minimally invasive surgery has many advantages, but surgeons must follow careful procedures to avoid causing injury.
Our attorneys work use cutting-edge technology and the opinions of qualified experts to document the harm our clients have suffered due to medical malpractice at hospitals. We regularly take cases to court when necessary to pursue the results our clients deserve.
If you've been harmed or lost a loved one due to a hospital error, don't hesitate to contact us to discuss whether you have a medical malpractice claim. We will not charge you any fees unless we help you recover compensation.