Any law firm can say they are well respected. Few, however, can claim to have documented accolades from the national press, legal publications and legal professionals across the country. When you choose a personal injury or medical malpractice attorney to handle your case, you want to have confidence in your decision. As you make your decision, we invite you to learn more about our firm and its national reputation for success.
- Learn about our success in personal injury and medical malpractice cases on our verdicts and settlements page.
- Read what former clients have to say about us on our testimonial page.
A Reputation for Success
As a testament to the effectiveness of our litigation, we have received numerous awards and recognition over the years:
- Rhode Island Lawyers Weekly
- The Best Lawyers in America 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009
- New England Super Lawyers 2007, 2008 and 2009
- Rhode Island Super Lawyers 2007, 2008 and 2009
- Boston's Best Lawyers 2008 and 2009
- Fellow of Litigation Counsel of America
- Fellow of International Academy of Trial Lawyers Association
- Citizen of the Year by the Rhode Island Trial Lawyers Association, 1994
- Public Justice Achievement Award from the Trial Lawyers for Public Justice, 1999
- Neil J. Houston Memorial Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Criminal Justice System, 2002
- Case of the Year Award from the Rhode Island Trial Lawyers Association, 2001
- Board certified in civil trial advocacy
- Board of directors of the DaVinci Center, a multipurpose social service agency, 2006 - present
- President of the Rhode Island Trial Lawyers Association, 1992-1994
- Recipient of the Honorable Raymond J. Pettine Award for Civil Liberties
- President Elect, Rhode Island Association for Justice 2007-2008
- President, Rhode Island Association for Justice 2008-2009
We are proud of this recognition, but receiving accolades is not why we practice law. Our primary goal is obtaining compensation for injury victims and their families. Our lawyers are committed to that goal and are here to help you with your personal injury or medical malpractice case.
Contact Our Rhode Island Personal Injury Lawyers
Contact us online or by telephone at 888-876-9415 to speak with an experienced Rhode Island personal injury attorney. Our offices are conveniently located right off Interstate 95 in Providence with ample parking available. We are available to schedule evening and weekend appointments if necessary, and we can travel to your home or hospital if you cannot come to our office due to your injuries.