888-876-9415 (Toll Free)
Shad Miller is an associate trial lawyer in the areas of Medical Negligence, Product Liability, and Catastrophic Injury.
Shad earned a Bachelor of Arts in English and Psychology from Williams College and graduated magna cum laude from Roger Williams University School of Law. Shad regularly appears in both state and federal courts.
Before joining DeLuca & Weizenbaum, Shad had the privilege of interning in the chambers of the Honorable O. Rogeriee Thompson of the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit. During law school, Shad was a member of Law Review, a research assistant, as well as a summer clerk for two local law firms.
Shad is a member of the Rhode Island Bar Association, American Bar Association, Rhode Island Association for Justice, and the American Association for Justice.
He is admitted to practice law in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. He is also admitted to the U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Negligence
- Product Liability
- Catastrophic Injury
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court District of Rhode Island
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Bristol, Rhode Island
- J.D. (Magna Cum Laude) - 2011
- Boston University School of Education, Boston, Massachusetts
- M.A. - 2003
- Major: Teaching
- Williams College, Williamstown, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 2000
- Major: English & Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member
- Rhode Island Association for Justice, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member